Systech Consulting is looking for a System Administrator to join a full-time opportunity. The System Administrator must have a deep and broad knowledge of computer software, hardware, and networks. The IT System Administrator will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting our company’s on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure. The IT System Administrator will maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, cloud servers, email, laptop, and desktop computers.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to all IT systems and software.
- Maintain the integrity of the cloud infrastructure, server deployment, and security
- Evaluate and modify the system’s performance.
- Document internal procedures.
- Ask educated questions and listen to customers to determine root cause of issues.
- Assist in various IT projects.
- Manage user accounts and permissions.
- Assist in implementing IT Service Management.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, internet, and intranet systems.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer security best practices and policies
- Demonstrated knowledge of C# Java, Python, or Perl programming languages
- Working knowledge of level 3 TCP/IP networking technology/hardware
- Basic knowledge of how to apply technologies and systems to meet business needs
- Understanding of system performance monitoring and actions that can be taken to improve or correct performance
- Knowledge of the design, development and application of technology and systems to meet business needs
- Demonstrated understanding of how system management actions affect users and dependent/related functions
- Demonstrated experience writing and editing scripts of moderate complexity used to perform system maintenance and administration
- Ability to elicit and communicate technical and non-technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines
All Employees must maintain a clean driving record.